PROlite® Midnight 4.7mm Yoga Mat - 180cm
2,495.00 TL Regular priceoff
If you're looking for a lightweight and quality yoga mat , the Manduka PROlite® Midnight Yoga Mat offers a great performance! Besides being an ideal mat to carry around the studio, it provides good cushioning in different environments and surfaces.
- Standard: 1.9kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thickness
- Made in Germany from PVC material using sustainable production technologies.
- Manduka PRO series yoga mats are certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI). It protects you and your family from harmful substances.
- Thanks to the hygienic closed cell system, sweat and bacteria are not taken into the mat. Thus, while providing a long-lasting use, it also facilitates cleaning after yoga practice.
- High-density material provides a unique cushioning experience, protecting the knees and providing versatility on a variety of surfaces.
- Proprietary dot patterns on the sole keep this mat in place on the surface
- Preferred by yoga instructors, the intermediate level professional grip increases the ability to switch between yoga poses without sticking to the mat surface.
- The grip of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to speed up the break-in/break-in time of the yoga mat is to practice, practice and practice.
- Emission-free production
- 100% Latex free
- Since PRO mats are hand cut, there may be slight differences in the lengths of each yoga mat.
- PRO Advice: Manduka brand recommends that these yoga mats be supported with a hand towel to increase holding performance. If; If you are doing Hot Yoga or if you are experiencing intense sweating on your hands and feet anatomically, you should use a performance-oriented yoga mat towel.
- If your PROlite mat wears out despite a normal yoga practice and you do not get the expected performance, you can review the Lifetime Use Guarantee terms.
- 100% Original, imported product
Usage and Cleaning: You can clean the surface of your mat by using Manduka All Purpose Mat Cleaner solution and gently rubbing it with a soft brush, rag or sponge. Please stay away from vinegar-based cleaning solutions. These and similar applications dull the metallic and opalescent colors on the surface of the mat. Wipe clean with water and dry out of direct sunlight and dry in a cool manner. We strongly do not recommend cleaning with a hose, in a bathtub, in a washing machine or with a vacuum cleaner. Such methods will damage your mat and will not be covered by the Manduka Lifetime Warranty.
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping for 499 TL and above and all orders placed before 15:00 are packed and delivered to Yurtiçi Kargo on the same day.
Returns and Exchanges
For all your questions about returns & exchanges, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, calling +905538310030 or via WhatsApp.
World Famous Brands
100% ORIGINAL PRODUCTS
In order to have 100% original products of world famous women's active wear brands, you can securely pay with your credit card and buy.