Staying in the moment while exploring in yoga poses can be hard enough! The last thing you need is a yoga mat
that challenges your ankles, knees or balance.
Manduka eKO mat series yoga mats reduce the stress of both knees and the environment with the natural rubber material and production processes that do not contain toxic chemicals, as well as the comfort and cushioning they offer. The closed-cell upper surface provides soft support and provides an ideal grip against sweat from the first day. The non-slip sole that grips the surface eliminates the hassle of constantly correcting your mat that tends to move. You can even use this base in challenging yoga poses where you need more balance and grip. EKO series yoga mats , which are inevitable to experience wear after a certain use, cause minimal damage to the environment by biodegrading when their usage period expires.
- Manduka eKO Lite 4mm Yoga Mat - Elderberry Stripe
- Standard: 2.1kg / 180cm x 61cm / 4mm thickness
- Developed by yoga teachers in 4 years
- Free of PVC and harmful plasticizers
- Made from the most durable natural rubber on the market
- Made from biodegradable natural rubber tree that does not contain non-toxic foaming agents and azoic dyes and is not grown in the Amazon forest.
- 99% Latex free
- All post-production residues were carefully collected and used in the production of other products. Thus, a zero-waste production process has been implemented.
- 100% Original, imported product
Usage and Cleaning: It is recommended to wipe all Eco series mats with Manduka Natural Rubber cleaning solution. Manduka yoga mat cleaning solution is a vinegar-based cleaning mix. It consists of a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. Do not wash the yoga mat in the washing machine, it will damage the material of this product. Don't let it soak in water and get drenched. Do not use any soap or similar chemicals for cleaning. This will adversely affect the performance of the yoga mat. Do not leave your Manduka yoga mat exposed to direct sunlight, and if it is wet, make sure it is dry before folding it.