eKO® Gold 5mm Yoga Mat
- Standard Dimensions: 3.2kg, 180cm x 61cm
- Thickness: 5mm
- Designed by yoga teachers in 4 years
- Made from the most durable rubber material available on the market
- The top layer, produced with a closed cell system, prevents sweat from penetrating, thus providing a more hygienic and long-lasting use compared to other rubber mats.
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance between grip and drag; makes it easy to transition between yoga poses.
- Due to its natural rubber material structure, it provides non-slip from the first day. However, since Manduka eKO 5mm yoga mats are produced with a closed cell system, it is recommended to be used with Manduka eQua yoga mat towel in yoga classes such as Hot Yoga where intense sweating is experienced.
- Made using biodegradable, natural rubber wood grown outside of the Amazon forest, this yoga mat uses nontoxic foaming agents and AZO-free finishes.
- Due to its biodegradable feature, the eKO series yoga mat is not recommended for daily vigorous yoga practices. The friction force caused by intense practice can cause rapid wear on the mat surface.
- Regular maintenance and cleaning is required in order to use Manduka eKO series mats made of natural rubber material in hot environments.
- 99% Latex free. It is not recommended for people with latex sensitivity.
- PVC free
- Harm does not contain plasticizers.
- 100% Original, imported product
Shipping and Delivery
Free shipping for 499 TL and above and all orders placed before 15:00 are packed and delivered to Yurtiçi Kargo on the same day.
Returns and Exchanges
For all your questions about returns & exchanges, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling +905538310030 or via WhatsApp.
World Famous Brands
100% ORIGINAL PRODUCTS
In order to have 100% original products of world famous women's active wear brands, you can securely pay with your credit card and buy.