Footbalance is an innovative and pioneering brand created by a physiotherapist specializing in foot health. It was founded in Finland in 2003 and has been reflecting Scandinavian functionality on shoe soles ever since. Its name has gained a global reputation thanks to the extra comfort it provides both in daily life and during sports, and its products are sold in more than 1500 points in 50 countries on 6 continents. The brand was deemed worthy of many awards in the innovative brand category, thanks to its development of the technology that will make the special insoles it produces suitable for the user in just 10 minutes.
How Does Footbalance Quickfit Technology Work?
You can shape your insoles according to your feet in just 10 minutes and 3 simple steps. Here are the steps to follow:
- You use the insoles of one of your existing shoes as a mold and cut your Footbalance insoles neatly from the tip of the toe and bring them to the same dimensions as your mold.
- You place your insoles in your oven, which is heated at 80°C, with the reverse facing upwards, and keep them in the oven for 5 minutes.
- You carefully remove the insoles from the oven, place them inside your shoes, and wear your shoes for 5 minutes, allowing the insoles to be shaped according to your feet.
Footbalance Motto: The Foundation of Man is his Feet
The philosophy adopted by the Footbalance brand, which is based on medicine and science, connects the general health of the body to the health of the feet. Emphasizing the importance of foot health with the phrase “ Everything starts with the foot”, Footbalance's goal is to minimize foot problems, which are not considered important nowadays, with personalized products accessible to everyone. The brand, which thinks that these limbs, which keep the body upright all day long and carry all the weight, are given little attention and no effort is made to improve foot health, plans to change this situation with the special technology it has developed. After the use of personalized insoles, the positive effects of the change can be seen immediately; The balance that is missing when pressing the ground is felt throughout the body.
What Discomforts Can Not Balanced Press Cause?
Many discomforts can occur due to the soles that do not stand properly and do not press evenly. Among them are chronic pain, which you can never imagine that the problem may be caused by the balance problem here. Although options such as hallux valgus (bunion), heel spurs and flat feet come to mind for diseases that occur due to the lack of balance in this region, apart from these, incorrectly standing and unbalanced feet can cause pain in the neck, back, waist, knees and ankles. Thanks to Footbalance's patented technology, after you start using special products that are shaped according to the person, it is possible to reduce such chronic disorders, as the balance of the most important area that allows your body to stand in a healthy way will be restored.
Who Are Footbalance Products Suitable For?
Contrary to popular belief, Footbalance does not only provide solutions for people who want orthopedic support or have chronic problems; customizable products support everyone's daily life and sports activities. Insoles, which are preferred in basketball, football and many other sports, increase the performance quality of athletes. It is also used by men and women of all ages to improve foot health. Insoles, which can alleviate existing problems to a certain extent, also provide a good balance and prevent possible injury risks due to imbalance. So much so that the University of Jyväskylä (Finland) and the University of Salzburg (Austria) discovered, as a result of an independent study, that custom insoles that are tailored to the wearer have the potential to reduce the risk of injury.
“A Few” Reasons to Use Footbalance Insoles
There is no special reason for you to use footbalance insoles, you can step on your special insoles whenever you step outside. You can start using special insoles for your general comfort and to reduce posture disorders that may affect your whole body health. What does footbalance do?
- It is suitable for all foot types. (Narrow structure, wide base, high arc etc.)
- It fits with all your shoes and you can easily switch from one to the other.
- It allows you to press evenly.
- It improves your sports performance.
- It provides the balance that should be in the base and prevents possible injuries due to lack of balance.
- Although it cannot completely cure your plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic foot and heel pain and similar ailments, it alleviates its effects.
- It supports the natural movements (pronation) of the wrists around the joint.
- There are different options that you can choose for daily, sports and medical support.
Footbalance insoles are produced for use while doing sports, for medical support and for daily use. In the lowest part of the insoles, which consist of four layers, there is a heel layer aligned with the biomechanical method, which is designed according to the movements of the body. There is a patented balance layer just above it. The middle layer is a defensive cushioning section that provides support against impacts. The top layer, which has a stylish texture with its suede coating, is antibacterial and designed to be long-lasting.