adidas by Stella McCartney
born in 1971 Stella McCartney takes her first step on her design journey by being influenced by her free-spirited mother, known as an animal rights activist. While McCartney is expected to plan for the future in this regard, which is understood to have a tendency to art and literature during his education, his life plan completely changes when he designs and sews his own jacket at the age of 12.
He graduated from Central St Martins College of Art & Design in 1995 and has the opportunity to do an internship with a very successful name like Christian Lacroix. Then his story begins to be drawn on the way to become a famous fashion designer.
Stella McCartney exhibits her first collection in Paris in 2001 as a result of her partnership with the Gucci Group, thus accelerating the process of creating her own brand. It opens its first store in New York in 2002. The famous designer, whose success is riveted especially during fashion weeks and who operates 23 stores of his own in fashion centers such as Paris and Milan, continues to grow with confident steps. The famous fashion designer, who has cool, modern and wearable designs, also collaborates with many companies.
The fashion designer, who stepped into the world of sportswear with his ' adidas by Stella McCartney ' collection, which he prepared in September 2004, also succeeds in getting a passing grade from critics with his successful works for sports branches such as yoga, golf, gym and tennis.
The successful works that emerged as a result of the cooperation of the famous fashion designer with adidas continue in a very professional line until today. McCartney under the adidas by Stella McCartney brand; As a result of the tailoring approach it has made suitable with delicate lines and elegant cuts, it creates collections that carry both functional and modern traces.
Stella McCartney, who thought that the sportswear produced for women was insufficient in terms of both sports performance and color and design, managed to turn the shortcomings in these issues into opportunities by joining her paths with adidas.
adidas by Stella McCartney women's sportswear With his brand, the famous fashion designer has accelerated his efforts for products that can make women feel better, and which are much more modern, colorful, and produced with the latest technical performance technology. The brand has been using approximately 95% of the fabric during pattern cutting, using sustainable materials such as recycled yarn and organic cotton, and recycling or reproducing the remaining 5% since its inception.
What are adidas by Stella McCartney Products?
You can access the models and collections of the brand, which has a wide product range including adidas Stella McCartney shoes, tracksuits, bags, tights and sweatshirts, on our Stilefit.com online shopping site.